View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 12:50 AM
Lurker

Lightbulb 150cc Twister hammerhead Need reverse assembly ! pls help

Hey guys,

So first time karting picked up a fixer upper
150cc Twister hammerhead used
Motor Runs: ( we mananged to lock it in drive to get it to go)
i'm very frustrated the dummy i bought this from didn't know what he had
so i got this Kart for a steal only thing is his dumb arse took apart the Reverse assembly and lost the parts (guts)

I want to just replace it but it's expensive like 289 since i checked.
You guys mod and race these things i don't need reverse just forward if there is a way to just run a kart that way like at the go kart tracks that have them but if not i need this part ive looked everywhere, this motor is the common GY6 long case 150cc any suggestion or how bout this i will want a new motor if anyone can help i just want my 4 girls to be safe while riding.
call me 757-644-7396 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************757-644-7396******end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************757-644-7396******end_of_the_skype_highlighting jesse

This is a treat i'm trying to get this running i'm the step dad and i would be
the hero if i came through and got it running but i need help ive never messed with this stuff at all but i am very hands on and pic up things quick i also have the booklet for this kart with all the parts listed in the back.
I just want to give them something from what i'm good at doing and it is enjoying the outdoors by via quad, motorcycle or go kart!

Thanks guys and god bless !!!!!!!