View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 07:37 AM
Lurker

Default ok I've tried to no avail.

For some reason the search engine isn't working for me.

What I'm trying to figure out is finding a diagram or manual for the external reverse box. I have looked and where I have found talk of such is that Tom is the guru for these. I just want to disassemble the box clean old grease out put new in and find out how to adjust correctly.

Second I would like to know more info about my buggy. I k ow pictures say 1000 words but I can't get them on here from my phone and I don't have other computer. Now if this site has a Facebook page I can post there.

There is no name on my buggy anywhere. No name on the engine cover. But it seems older than what I see on here. It has regular vinyl seats not plastic. It has turn signals like most do but mine actually has the signal switches behind the steering wheel like a car. And I cannot find any such switches on the internet what so ever. And also as the seats. Can't find any like them at all.

Now if some one had some indicators for me to look for on my cart to be able to tell what it is that would be great too.

I hope not too much but again the search engine wasn't working.