View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 01:35 AM
Lurker

Thank You EVILWS6. I don't want to do too much to the cart until the warranty is over. I don't mind going super fast but I am ok with lower end power. I was looking on BuggyDepot.com at some of their stuff. I wanted to upgrade the electrical system to their stage one kit, just in case I wanted to add more lights. They have an engine upgrade that comes with a high-flow UNI intake and UNI air filter. It also upgrade the CDI and has a high-output ignition coil. I also was looking to get their stage one and stage two transmission kits that come with 9g, 10g, and 12g rollers with 1500RPM springs and a KOSO 115mm Variator with a high-stall clutch unit. All this is about 260 bucks. Please remember im kind of new to this whole buggy stuff and I don't want to make a stupid mistake of throwing random parts on my buggy that really wont make a difference. Im not going to be ramping hills but I want it to have enough stuff to go up big hills and still maintain some high speeds. 40-50 mph is plenty fast enough for me and my kids. Thank you again for you information and I will keep you updated on what all I do to the buggy.