View Single Post
Old 10-31-2015, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmansracerocket View Post
with that big of a stroke comes a lot more side wall pressure. With the 62mm bore the side walls are super thin to begin with and me personally would never recommend. xlint I know u have the 62mm bore and ur the only one I know of that hasn't had a problem yet. I personally have talked to a couple of people who have had no luck with the 62mm bore. With the bigger stroker also the high rpm becomes your enemy. Another thing with that size stroker you have to check your bdc clearance to see how far its going into the case. Also will generate more heat. I do wish wildbob the best on it but I cant see it being reliable.
No problem with the 62mm thus far. And we've flogged the Hell out of the thing. It is a good quality piece (NCY nicasil) with the NCY 2.2mm stroke crank in her.

And yes, that 8mm crank will not like high RPM. I'd suggest letting that high torque engine pull a larger sprocket or internal gears. Which is pretty easy to do if your HH is like my Yerf (Howhit) engine.
My Yerban assault vehicle: 2.2mm stroker crank, 62mm Nikasil cyl, Taida large vavle head, American made valve springs, ported intake manifold, TM 28mm carb, stock CDI, Bando coil, TK exhaust, stock CVT except for the 14g sliders, 13/40 internal gears, 16T drive, 31T axle sprocket, 22" rear tires, and ONE BIG POTATO CANNON mounted on top..........