View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 12:55 AM
Contributor

Default SNOW lol

Yes as a matter of fact i did.
Have not been able to work on it much has been bitter cold here and work has been 72 hour weeks again.

That said we got a good snow storm a week ago and had about 6 inches of wet heavy snow on the ground.

I didn't think i was going to be able to play in it because the buggy had been sitting outside uncovered for about 5 weeks with fuel in it.

To my surprise it fired right up even though it was super cold and i played in the snow for a couple of hours.

OMG it was so much fun. Sounds kind of sad coming from a 37 year old but hey it is what it is LOL.

It ran fine all day but this weekend when i tried to fire it up again the buggy wouldn't stay running.

I know it is my own fault for letting it sit with fuel in but hey it will only take 20 minutes to pull and clean the carb.'

Weather has been getting better here so i may be able to get back to work on the buggy.

Im hoping for another snow storm though so i can get a vid playing in the snow to post.

As soon as i get something done worth seeing then i will get some pics posted too.