View Single Post
Old 02-01-2016, 11:15 AM
Heavy Contributor

I fought with my vm26-606 for months.. I was at the point of putting the CV carb back on. I could not get it to jet correctly or work well at all. It turned out I had several problems working together to make jetting a nightmare. Firstly, my tank wasn't venting so it would vacuum lock, my coil wire had broken and would intermittently stop conducting, i had a tear in the connector from the intake to the carb, and lastly, I had the carb apart and I bumped into the table, I noticed as I sent the needle rolling that it was warped causing the slide to not operate correctly. Luckily, I had a spare vm26-606 (because I had too many adult beverages one night and forgot that I already ordered one). I fixed the issues and last time I drove it, it was blasting around like never before. Then since it was running better than ever, I tore the motor apart for my new build..
Taida 4V head with 23/22mm valves, forged 4V piston,Taida 62mm jug,forged Taida 8200 KDU stroker crank, Koso high-flow oil pump, Taida case half w/ oil cooler ports, Setrab oil cooler,TrailTec Vapor, Mikuni VM26-606, aluminum 30mm intake, Uni filter, aluminum stack, Hammerhead racing exhaust, MotoRio adjustable CDI/HO Coil, Iridium plug, Full Dr Pulley CVT kit w/ 16g sliders, JD's Mikuni slide kit

2014 Kandi 90B