View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 10:49 AM
Supporting Vendor

You know I'm bad, I have yet to complete unloading but then again I brought 5 buggies. I do still have times we run on Friday but not many made it out since most had just come in and either could not find the location for the drags or were busy setting up camp, ect. Everyone run close in their respective class so on Saturday I just run the classes and did not worry about the times. Bam41's daughter won the 150 Super Modified since Funnyman destroyed his starter clutch and I forgot to bring one, then on the way to the eliminations on Saturday my exhaust broke right at the head so this put me out as well. I will find the results and post later. Some had run terrible on Friday but after tweeking Friday night come back and run very well. My 250 was sputtering on Friday and I was running in the 8.0. I cleaned the carb and on Saturday I had Funnyman run the 250 since I had planned on running the 150 and he had nothing to run since the Blade was down and he tore up the front end on his Riot making a jump @ 70mph and not realising that behind the first jump was another 4" burm which he did not clear ouch. I'll post results later.

TOM