View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 05:01 PM
Supporting Vendor

Well you haven't been around as long as I. Knowing history as this is something I love to read and study, this country has been in a controlled decline for years now and nobody had paid much attention. Today our country is transforming at an alarming rate. We no longer are secure in our possessions with warrantless searches and seizers, road blocks, listening in on our conversations, phone calls all in the name of national security in the war on terrorism. At the same time we leave our borders wide open. I can go on but this isn't the thread for this so I'll end it by answering your last comment with a question.
They might need to fix that part at least // How do you figure we fix that part at least when the majority keep voting the fools back in. And please don't answer term limits, because we already have them. It's just that people need to wake up and or get their heads out of the sand so that they can make the right decision on there voting choices as to who is best to run this country. But that is not likely when most know nothing of their own countries roots and convictions.

Last edited by SYCARMS; 03-04-2014 at 05:10 PM. Reason: adding content