View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 09:53 PM
Contributor

Default update

Ok went back down to the 36 pilot jet and she got alot better. Easier to start when cold smother on the idle.

I stayed at the 125 main and did a couple of test runs with the engine warmed up.

The plug is completely clean nothing to say its lean nothing to say its rich after multiple long run and throttle chops.

Im figuring this means that i am still a little lean but not as bad as before. since before i had clear white ash over the whole plug.

Gonna go up 1 more size and see what it looks like.

Didn't get much else done weather and wife ran interference.

I have decided that i dont like my electrical running under the seats so i am planning to pull the wire harness and re route it up the back and over the bars. I am going to pad the bars anyway and this way i can notch the padding for the wires. This should make my electrical even more bullet proof.

I also discovered something else ths weekend.

It was muddy everywhere and i did ride a little bit. My whole back got covered in mud lol.

So now i know the current fenders are not up to snuff will be looking at buying or building some that cover more of the wheels.

Daughter suggested cutting up a 55 gal plastic drum and i like the idea so i will be looking into that.

Any other ideas/suggestions are welcome.