View Single Post
Old 03-07-2015, 02:01 PM
Lite Contributor

Update on my go kart....Thanks to everyone here i have it running steady and stable ... It is doing about 30 mph but it is getting to that point much faster then when i first got it... One time i got it to go up to 35 mph but have never been able to duplicate that... I am happy with the way it starts and runs, therefore i will leave that one alone... Now the other day i was bored and wound up buying a new Roketa Pro Cyclone MCR-74 y 150cc scooter, I should have it at my door within 10 days... I am kind of excited about this it looks like a nice little scooter and it should work out fine for when i have to go to the store or anywhere close around where i live... I am going to follow the directions on breaking it in correctly so it should last a while (i hope)... My question is this... Should i use synthetic oil from the beginning? I have never ridden one and do not know how it picks up speed (hopefully not like the go kart)... Should i do the "orange CDI" which i will buy from an authorized vendor on here... The UNI filter did help out the go kart with this one being new should i just leave it alone?... Should i get the expensive spark plug for it?... I guess basically what i would like to know is should i "break it in" with the factory stuff on it first or should i get this stuff first and break it in with that already on it and if i do put this stuff on it will it void out the "very limited" warranty that comes with it....Thanks... Bob