Thread: first glimps
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckau View Post
I started wiring this thing. Searched high and low for a while trying to find a water tight box with the right diminsions to hold the electrics. Turns out I found an old first aid kit I've been kicking around for years. The box is perfect! It's mounted on the frame behind my left shoulder so there's easy access. Getting that rats nest of wiring off the swing arm cleans things up. The CDI, starter relay, resister along with a ATO 6-gang fuse panel and a 8 gang ground block are inside.The rectifier is mounted external on the back for cooling. All the circuts are independent from one another, ignition charging, lighting etc, so a failure with one won't effect the others This should make any sort of future trouble shooting easy.
hey ckau I know its been a while on this thread but im starting to finally do all my researching and trying to figure out how im going to finish building the hammerhead. Just wanted your opinion on this item I was going to go either 6 position or 8 position. I was hoping u could chime in on the part im looking at because I love your electrical layout.

http://www.delcity.net/store/ATC-&-A...ng-Pad/p_11262

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.