Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home1/buggyman/public_html/forum/includes/class_postbit.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home1/buggyman/public_html/forum/includes/class_postbit.php on line 110

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home1/buggyman/public_html/forum/includes/class_postbit.php on line 115

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home1/buggyman/public_html/forum/includes/class_postbit.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home1/buggyman/public_html/forum/includes/class_postbit.php on line 125

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home1/buggyman/public_html/forum/includes/class_postbit.php on line 130

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home1/buggyman/public_html/forum/includes/class_postbit.php on line 135

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home1/buggyman/public_html/forum/includes/class_postbit.php on line 140

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home1/buggyman/public_html/forum/includes/class_postbit.php on line 145
BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum - View Single Post - just purchased helix 150cc for $300
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 08:38 PM

So I just ordered a new wiring harness, 2 new starter relays, and new ignition switch. I am going to get rid of all the butchered wires on this thing. the starter relay is ok but I went to take the nut off it today to replace one of the connectors on it and the little nut on it wrung off. It still had enuff threads underneath the other nut, to still use it though for testing.