View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 11:48 AM
Heavy Contributor

The reason I ask if this is for on road only, if you intend on running this off road the centrifugal clutch will burn up pretty quickly, they are not made for many hills or off road conditions. You will want to have the axle sprocket a lot bigger than 31T, it will be hard to move with a small sprocket like that on it... but when it gets up to speed it will be very fast! Your gonna need something along the lines of a 50-60T sprocket

I take it this is a conversion from a 90/110/125cc, or a gy6 150?

Best suggestion I can give you is to sell the axle you have and get a 1" keyed axle around the same length. Then you can find axle sprockets and hubs that can fit, they are all over the place. It will be much easier to put it together and you will not have to weld the sprocket or sprocket hub in place just in case you have to move things around one day.
Try ************* for parts.
Yerfdog Spiderbox, Uni Type air filter with 6" intake, 130 jet, Orange no-rev limit cdi, Red coil, iridium plug, 1500rpm clutch springs, 1500rpm contra spring, 13g sliders, 22" rears, 21" fronts, aftermarket reverse installed, and Trailtech Vapor.

Last edited by T3beatz; 07-06-2012 at 11:53 AM.