View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 11:23 AM
Heavy Contributor

@MB. As regards the cam. I never tried an A10. But My opinion is that the A12 was just made for these buggies. The added torque in the low range is best as most of the time its hard to get these things up to high rpm's for any length of time. Given the weight and the way we ride them. I feel that the A10 (by specs) is a great choice for a scooter. I was actually looking at the A13 and it looks like a great choice also. It has similar duration to the A12 (which is where the bottom end torque comes from) but has more lift. It "seems" that it would generate a bit more bottom and top end than the A12. I may get one of those at some point. I am also considering a 26mm carb. I feel that it would compliment the cam and head without being too much.

SYC Perf head P&P,Matched intake and exhaust, A12 cam, Orange CDI & coil, Motorio pulley, 115mm Variator and lightweight drive face,11gm Sliders, UNI, modded muffler + 200 horsepower

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hx-hEWl10c
I'll take your insults as compliments and blame it on your lack of intelligence.