View Single Post
Old 10-18-2014, 08:31 PM

just some updated pics for u guys , after some test riding a couple of things I noticed, 2 nuts where missing off the axle hangers , so I decided to replace the bolts with a washer behind them and Loctite the nut side, then I noticed the rear wheel hubs where loose ( castle nut ) so I tightened them with new cotter pins. Another thing I noticed the one front control arm is still a little loose so tomorrow im running to the hardware store and replacing the lock thread nuts for those 4 control arm bolts with thread threw nuts and putting Loctite on them. Other then that she starts right up every time and Im just still tweaking here and there so it sells fast once its done.

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.