View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlint89 View Post
Ride it until it's sold..... It won't hurt the price any. Providing you don't run into anything. It's not like you're riding around with no brakes or anything dumb like that.

OH WAIT.........

What do you mean master not working? Unable to bleed the brakes? Tiny air bubbles in fluid?

I tell you what, if you cleaned up the exhaust port where it mates with the exh pipe, that's a nice little boost for free. I was surprised out how crappy that port was on my stock head.
lmao u guys r funny, yeah the master will blow a tiny bubble when I hook it up from the caliper bolt line straight back into the reservoir which is how to bleed the master and it still wont work, also im deciding to whether or not put the big valve ported head with the a-12 cam on a stock shortcase engine when I can find one for a good price again, or just throw it on the yerf and then buy the engine from taida with the stock 63mm bore and 3.3 stroker which doesn't need to be bored and comes with an oil cooler option.

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.