View Single Post
Old 11-19-2014, 06:11 PM

so did some work on the yerf today, ckau had recommended checking my bulbs I looked at them still in the lenses and looked fine by when I took them apart them where actually both blown! So I tried going to autozone and advanced auto parts and no luck either place so I just ordered them online. With that I re routed the headlights down lower and let me tell you im so happy I did I feel like it gives it a cleaner look. There so much slack in the wire length on these yerfs for the lights and I cant stand it. So tomorrow going back to autozone and getting new bullet connectors because im going to shorten the wire lengths by a decent amount and 1 of connectors doesn't stay connected anymore.

I went a little crazy and made another ground wire for the starter because this 25 degree weather! was making it a little hard on the starter so now it has 2 grounds on it.

The yerf dog seatbelts where always so annoying to adjust and could never get them to adjust correctly, oh and they where always tangled. So all I did was make sure the seat belts where mounted correctly so they weren't twisted, added some washers for the mounting spots, and u cut the end loop of the seat belts and what do u know they adjust nice and tight now! should have done that free mod yrs ago lol.

finally installed the coil wire, with a newer spark plug, and turned the fuel/mixture screw in 2 full turns and she takes off and idles even better. With this cold weather I think I need to step the main from 125 to 128.

One other small mod I added dr. pulley slide pieces

So tomorrows goal is clean up the wiring for the lights with new connectors, get new foam wrap for the 2 cross bars on the roof, and 2 foam bars for down the side bars where u sit. If I have time il port the manifold and install the hoca head I have for it

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.