View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 08:58 PM

did some more beefing up on the yerf I couldn't stand the 2 piece steering shaft that always had play in it so I decided to weld it and makes the steering a lot smoother.

Also finally had time to get lights working again and went with the led lights this time wasn't going to waste my money again on stock replacements

I loved the idea ckau came up with, with getting rid of the engine mount bar so I did it

with all that I had a spare 8 pole stator sitting in a box with the flywheel and I installed that also to give it better charging and help keep up with the lights but for some reason the lights wouldn't work with the 8 pole stator ?, so installed the 6 pole stator again and everything works as should. Im glad the lights are working now since it gets dark so late now, something about riding in the dark makes it seem like your going faster lol. I also changed the oil today finally to a full synthetic royal purple 10w40 air cooled oil! I could almost swear the engine is a little more quiet . Still have some more work to do, still no brakes lol, and I still have a brake light I want to install that's been sitting on the shelf for about 2 years. Going to try and brake bleed the brakes tomorrow with the wife.

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.