View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015, 08:57 PM

hey guys a little while since I posted on the yerf, but went to work hard on her today. I had to replace the right side cover case gasket it had a very slight leak maybe a dimes worth once a week but I cant stand little leaks. Next cleaned up some electrical work, the rectifier connector plug was so old and cracked I decided to cut all the wires and each wire now has its own connector rather then me buying a new harness for that one piece. Next was I finally got the 30mm pumper carb all hooked up with a matching 30mm manifold, got a piece of rubber from lowes to match my pipe and filter. With that I got some clear 1/4 tube fuel line and new 1/4 inline filters. With that a new manual on off petcock which is just a brass fitting with the petcock attached to it. I had the seats out also so I had to put them back in. Also those led light bulbs where garbage! they flaked apart. So new stock bulbs are in and work great. After finally clamping, and taping off lines I rode it thew the trails for a good 20 minutes and it was a blast. I did run it without the plastic shrouds, and as soon as I shut down I hit the cylinder head with temp gun and it was at 275 F degrees. Which for me I still have plenty of room. I do run the cvt cover without the little cover that runs around the clutch area and I put the updated rubber shroud that goes on the front of cvt cover. Also running 10w40 redline oil. Im guessing its just a combination of things but she seems to be running real good and im liking the 30mm carb with the matching manifold. I have a a12 camshaft here that I would probally put in by the end of the week. Then after that run it some more, then the entire engine has to come out again so I can finish painting the rear swing arm again with the extra supports I put in.

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.