View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 06:52 PM

well I spent almost the entire today chasing a problem with the yerf today. It was running great for a while then all of a sudden if I tried to give it full throttle it would bog down and go no where. Would always start right up and idle perfect. I tried rejetting for hours got no where and flooded out the spark plug that has been in there since last year. So went threw all the little things, checked valve adjustment it was good, fuel delivery wasn't a problem, even went back to a stock carb with trying to jet tune it still nothing. Check my ground it was good. So took a little break went out and bought some oil and decided to change the oil, with the a new spark plug went in of course. So I was getting spark but it seemed to be weak, so what do you know I change the ignition wire and bam! runs like champ! while I was in the mood I out the a12 camshaft in and bam again the cam really woke the yerf up! Right now I put it away I have the stock carb in with a ported manifold with 35 pilot and 120 main but its also high 80s almost 90 degree air tomorrow I will put a 125 main in it and check the plug. I must say though Im pleased with the a12 camshaft.

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.