View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 05:17 PM
Lite Contributor

Not to sound like an ass, but before taking the time to write out as much as I have so far, I most likely would have Googled jetting, hesitating at idle, bogging, carburetor tuning, 110cc carburetor problems, and every possible combination of those words possible. From the advice given so far getting the mixture screw set was the first step. And that is why I have turned to the forum for help because if I Googled jetting chart and followed it, but my setting for the mixture where the problem then I would be swapping jets, and ordering parts when that wasn't the problem. And you said the float height can cause the bog. I considered that and is why asked for an explanation, and gave my thoughts. Not mention the needle position can be effecting everything and the slide the needle sits in. So since I am past what I know to do I thought to ask for help, and being told to google jetting chart doesn't help if one of numerous other things is causing my problem. No top of, my plug looks good which as I understand it means my jetting is good or at least close. On the other hand I wanted to say thank you to the people that have taken the time and effort to write out there suggestions. Because of them I feel up to this point I am doing what I should, instead of just turning screws and hoping for the best