Thread: climbing issues
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 08:04 AM
Contributor

I am intrigued by this A13 camshaft. I can't complain about A10 as of now, but i would like a little more get up and go on the trails. I think this is mainly due to the fact that my buddy i ride with has a RZR. I havent had any problems with hills or anything as of yet. Only problem i had was one hill. Saw some old boyin a brand new Jeep Rubicon with 3 inches of mud on his tires who didnt make it up. Then again he had street tires. I made it up really easy when i had a head start. But the second time was a different story as i didnt realize we were already at the hill. Its like a 2 section hill with about a 4 or so foot ledge before you hit the second hill. To top it off there is a good 7 or 8 inches of mud on the flat spot. Needless to say i gunned it at the bottom and once i hit the mud i slid all over and barely creeped up to the top spinning the whole way. I must say i am very impressed with the way this buggy runs. When it was stock i would have never imagined it running like this. The only complaint i have is that my buggy seems to run differently when i go up that 1000ft to the trails. I wouldnt think the jetting would need to be changed, but it runs so much slower and seems to be rich when i go up there. Normal elevation is about 800ft but 1800ft on the trails.

Hammerhead 250GTS
White Torque and Clutch Springs, 18g Rollers, R2C Filter, Ported Polished and Shaved Head, Hammerhead Exhaust

Last edited by mb1134; 05-13-2013 at 08:07 AM.