View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 05:02 PM

Not really, kinda in the middle of a few things in different areas, nothing remotely close to being done or photo worthy.

Waiting to hear from possible aircraft grade heims supply for the swingarm, searching night and day for front shock options now that BD discontinued the kit I intended to buy, working on converting the tub to a single seat all at the same time. Spent half a day realigning my engine mounts to ensure proper chain alignment, the other half coming up with a game plan for extending the swingarm again, and starting to think I should have built a new one from scratch, and researching possible longer rear shock options while I'm there. Also, I have mixed feelings about my rack placement, and the heims I put in place due to the joint being almost maxed at full extension, coupled with the amount of bump steer I still have and then old man Ackerman comes back to see me telling me I should have scratch built my steering knuckles to fix a few unforeseen issues.

So no, no real updates, per se, just rehashing some game plans. I see one of my personality traits/faults coming out in my work, being a perfectionist, impatient, and frugal doesn't mix well.

'04 Dazon Raider 150 'modded'