Thread: climbing issues
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 11:14 PM
Contributor

Thanks for the input guys. It means a lot.I really need to stick with my taller tires, due to ground clearance on the trails. I suppose I could give the A12 can a shot, but with that should I also consider the stiffer springs to compliment it from floating the valves? I cruise gravel roads and any top end speed i could keep would be a big help.,ugh it won't be long now till the BUGGY BASH in Missouri, and I got another project on my hands regarding my honda350R,it would be nice to take it but the way income is I doubt I'll have it ready. I have been debating on possibly trading it to someone with the $$$$ and time to complete the project,in exchange for another gy6 buggy that already is trail ready for the wife to take. In my region on Craigslist these gy6 buggies come few and far between, and people who want to get rid of them seem to always want to trade up for cars, and trucks. Seems a lil outta spec to me regarding a trade, lol. Anyways where would be a good place to find a different front sprocket? It seems like I have looked before with no such luck.