View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 11:39 PM
Lurker

Like i said i soaked the jets and carb. over night and then blew threw every thing. The idle and main jets are CLEAN lol. put every thing back together and started the buggie ran better but still had sputter and want to die. So i took the carb off again and then i took the intake off i did notice it did have some cracks in it which i should replace soon however i did check the intake for leaks and found none and yes i did do the starting fluid trick when it was running and no leaks. but when i put the intake back on i really tighten down the intake and then put carb back on and BAM the thing ran PERFECT so i road it around for about 20 mins then parked it that was last night. Today i go to start the thing and it starts up and idles perfect. then i give it gas and i have my sputter back although not as bad but it STILL DOES IT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. IM ABOUT TO GIVE UP ON THIS THING. I really want to get this thing running for a buddy thats in the army he bought this thing when before he went in and hes going to be comming back in a couple months and i would really like to have this thing running. do you think i should just start replacing things like intake,carb.coil,cdi an so forth till i get to runn properly!

Last edited by prosteveo; 12-28-2010 at 11:42 PM.