View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 03:39 AM
Supporting Vendor

Default Video of Spring Black River Bash

Well this is my first attempt with my new sport camera. Video is from the spring ride in Piedmont MO by the Black River.Since this camera come with the drivers I found out I needed a program other then the Microsoft to convert recording .Finally kinda sorta figured it out then come the time to share some video on You Tube then just copy and past the link elsewhere. Simple task RIGHT? WRONG!! An 11 minute video after several attempts to upload over 72 hours. the last attempt took 4 hours with the great AT&T DSL Ultra. After tying up several hours with AT&T as well as the service tech I'm told my DSL service is fine after all I cannot dispute this for they showed me the speeds on their speed checker. But then I found some discrepancies on some forums about AT&T then checked my speed with 3 other well known options. I'm slightly faster then dial up.The sad part is this is the only choice I have since I cannot get Comcast, so now I'll be firing off the complaints to the FCC, BBB, and Public Srv. Commission in hope this will get those greedy ba&tards to give me what I'm paying for. Anyway here is my first attempt, no music no editing haven't gotten that far yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_fiuR1lOK8