View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 11:39 PM
Supporting Vendor

Deffinately Mike, a big bore kit will make a differance, but most of your power is made at the top end,the big bore compliments it, also a 3mm stroker as well. The main point I was trying to stress is most of the people who had engines fail after installing big bores or anything for that matter is usually not due to the parts or the mod which has been done but by how the work was done. It's not always as simple as bolting on parts. If one is going to do extensive work to their engines I strongly suggest they research it first. Do your homework on the subject and take your time, there cannot be any shortcuts. Many think that by doing it themselves will save them a bunch of money, but usually ends up costing them more money and agrivation in the long run.
As far as video, I sure don't. I have just purchased a video camera. I than had to buy a PCI card for the firewire. Once I play with the video camera to familiarise myself with it than figure out how to upload, I will be videoing and posting hopefully in the very near future. TOM