View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 08:43 AM
Contributor

Well here is the latest. I have replaced every electrical part on my buggy on the read end. Stator, starter, battery, new cdi coming, rectifier, starter solenoid, coil, etc. I still cannot get the damn thing to fire off. My last resort is to rip the head back off and make sure any gas that may have filled the cylinder is gone and start fresh. I am stumped. Even with a brand new battery, i am having issues where when i turn the ignition key, it takes a second and dims the speedo before it will start to crank. I stripped back some of the tape around the harness and all seemed good. Even ohmed out some of the main wires to make sure they were still good.

Oddly enough before the cdi burnt up, i put a 26mm carb and A13 cam in. It ran fine before the cdi burned. Really just a little lost at this point.

Hammerhead 250GTS
White Torque and Clutch Springs, 18g Rollers, R2C Filter, Ported Polished and Shaved Head, Hammerhead Exhaust