View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 04:33 PM
Lite Contributor

Thanks for the reply! I just got off work and went straight to my buggy. I pull the stick out clean it off and stick it back in, not screwed in, there was a tiny dot on the tip but thats it, so I tried to add a little more oil (remember I've only been able to put 1/2 of a quart in at this point) I stick the funnel in and drizzle a tiny bit in real slow like, almost as soon as the funnel started filling I stopped pouring it in to to make sure I didnt waste any. So I sat for about a minute, and it was draining very slowly, -_- so it eventually went down so I poured more in, quite a bit, so after about another 2-3 minutes it was draining slowly still and I noticed some of it was coming back out around the funnel :'( I couldn't tell if the amount coming out was relative to the amount (supposedly) draining. I got about 50ml in and decided to stop. I started the motor up, didnt drive it just ran it because it hadn't been started today, put the stick back in immediately after I turned it off and it said i was about 1/3-1/2 full. So obviously it need a little more but if it won't go in it won't go in right?