BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > General Mini Buggy and Go Kart Forums > Mini Buggy General Discussion

Mini Buggy General Discussion General Discussion forum for Mini Buggies. (American Sportworks, HammerHead, Carter, etc)

Old 10-15-2013, 12:47 PM
Lurker

Default Spiderbox GY6 Wiring Issue.

Hello all, I'm new to this forum. I have a Yerfdog Spiderbox 3206. Had it at a shop to repair it for an electrical related issue. Well the shop could not figure it out. But when I picked it up they had lost the entire harness. I have purchased on from a site but when I got it it was nothing like it should be. none of the connectors matched. I have found the electrical diagram on this forum. But have had not luck making it work.

I need some advise where to purchase it or how to build it on my own. When it ran it was very strong so the engine should be good. When it died the rectifier went up in flames and burned part of the original harness. This is why I had to get it fixed. I had a shop do it because I did not have the time.

Any help would be great..
Old 10-16-2013, 07:59 PM
Contributor

Wtf, the shop is responsible for this not you
Old 10-17-2013, 10:50 AM
Supporting Vendor

Exactly, the shop should get you the harness since they lost it. If you have the schematic the best thing for you is to hunt the internet for the wire colors you see on the schematic with some water tight plugs and using that schematic make your own harness. You will have a much better harness. The auto parts stores will sell only solid colors where as you will need the multi colored wire for the harness to be traceable. It sometimes is not possible to get the exact same multi color wire but you will just change the schematic to reflect the change. Its really an easy harness to make.