Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 57
Kandi 49FM5 110cc buggy rear fender and mount - BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum
BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > General Mini Buggy and Go Kart Forums > Mini Buggy General Discussion

Mini Buggy General Discussion General Discussion forum for Mini Buggies. (American Sportworks, HammerHead, Carter, etc)

Old 11-20-2015, 12:14 AM
Contributor

Default Kandi 49FM5 110cc buggy rear fender and mount

I just got this today for my son for Christmas. It was bought by the guy 4 months ago for his 2 daughters. He recently move to a neighborhood and had no where for his kids to ride. So it sat in his back yard for a couple of months.
Well he decided to sell it because the tarp wouldn't stay secured and it wouldn't start after he parked it last. He didn't want to get into fixing it and sold as is. Battery was dead,but the motors turns over he informed me.
I haven't got into the buggy yet,but he said his daughters used it twice before they had to move.
The buggy appears to be quite new,and doesn't appear to have been driven hardly at all. There are two small scrapes on the buggy that have surface rust and some of the stickers look to be faded a little from the sun. Tires look brand new too.
The one thing that I need is a new drivers side rear fender and mounting brackets. If someone here knows where to find these and at the best price I'd really appreciate it. Plus any inside info from other owners would be great too. Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20151119_210144.jpg (89.0 KB, 10 views)