BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > General Mini Buggy and Go Kart Forums > Mini Buggy General Discussion

Mini Buggy General Discussion General Discussion forum for Mini Buggies. (American Sportworks, HammerHead, Carter, etc)

Old 07-22-2020, 03:09 PM
Lurker

Default Yamabuggy stuff!

Hiya. I put a similar post in engines for that, but I'm also looking for general parts for a yamabuggy if anyone on here wants to sell me some (or knows where to look). I've seen opinions, but I love mine and I've been fully restoring it for a bit. Pics soon. Painting. I'm mainly looking for the canopy, fenders and the fender attach parts, a shroud for the front (may make one and a bumper), and a cluster in with the speedo and stuff that's in better shape than mine, but I'm also interested in pretty much anything in decent shape. I'm thinking of using some Hammerhead Tiburon stuff on it, as well. I live in Niles, MI and will drive or pay for shipping.

Any suggestions are welcome. My goal is to get this thing tip top and make it a real yamaha (been looking for a big bear 400 rwd and haven't found one yet). I only have a 250 on it like a beartracker and it does great until another heavier adult is with me uphill. Upgraded shock suggestions? Any other upgrade suggestion welcome, too!

Thanks!