BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Technical Discussions > 150cc GY6 and Under Engine Tech

150cc GY6 and Under Engine Tech GY6 and Smaller Technical Discussion Forum

Old 12-17-2011, 10:14 PM
Power User

Default Spark plug color

I think i've gotten close to a decent combination for the tec. I made a new intake/filter setup. Just a basic steel plate with a carb bore diameter hole and a conical filter screwed onto it. It seemed to run its best today, the air was cold and dense. What do you guys think of the plug coloration? this is 87 octane, 10 percent ethanol. Pulled the plug after a lot of WOT running, but i did have part throttle the last 5-10 seconds. gap is .030
Attached Images
File Type: jpg splug.jpg (23.7 KB, 7 views)
Old 12-17-2011, 10:18 PM
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-bird View Post
I think i've gotten close to a decent combination for the tec. I made a new intake/filter setup. Just a basic steel plate with a carb bore diameter hole and a conical filter screwed onto it. It seemed to run its best today, the air was cold and dense. What do you guys think of the plug coloration? this is 87 octane, 10 percent ethanol. Pulled the plug after a lot of WOT running, but i did have part throttle the last 5-10 seconds. gap is .030
Ok..... But you need to read the 30mm pumper carb thread on jetting.