BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Technical Discussions > 150cc GY6 and Under Engine Tech

150cc GY6 and Under Engine Tech GY6 and Smaller Technical Discussion Forum

Old 07-03-2015, 09:18 AM
Lurker

Default atv trouble

Have a 2013, 125cc coolster semi auto with reverse atv. Rode it hard last weeK, got home swapped the plug and pulled the carb to clean the Jets Like I do all the time and atv won't start again. I get spark and starting fluid Dosnt even get it to fire. Also have same issue on polaris 50cc dull auto. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Old 07-03-2015, 11:43 AM
Administrator

It takes spark, fuel, and compression to make an engine run. You checked spark at the tip of the plug you are using? Carb seated in intake properly? Checked compression?
Old 07-03-2015, 12:37 PM
Lurker

Good compression and not seeing the spark but definitely feel it lol carb and everything is seated good all seals are good. I just redid all the seals and ran fine for weeks until I took out the plug and put a new in. Now no plugs work so pulled carb and unclogged the Jets. Thinking maybe jets instantly re clogged or possibly a cdi or something electronic.....????