BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > General Mini Buggy and Go Kart Forums > Mini Buggy General Discussion

Mini Buggy General Discussion General Discussion forum for Mini Buggies. (American Sportworks, HammerHead, Carter, etc)

Old 02-20-2013, 07:42 PM
Heavy Contributor

Default SYC Rocks the performance head

I've heard over and over how a ported and polished head is a MAJOR improvement. Now I know for a fact this is absolutely true. Even if you have a stock head you should at least take the time to open up the exhaust flange and the intake to match the ports on the head that you have. It was insane how mismatched these parts were. That is restriction. So I got the large valve head from Tom at SYC. Also had him port, polish, and mill .025" for more compression. It was like strapping an entirely different engine on my buggy. The difference in power was nothing short of phenomenal. Tom did top notch work in record time. I am generally very skeptical of those who are selling things and Tom was no acception.........at first..........after talking with Tom he actually talked me out of buying a few things that would not have benefited me. I was very impressed by his knowledge and willingness to help and give advise. And if you want a head ported and polished I don't think you could find another who could do better. And the price is reasonable. Thanks a truckload Tom. I am VERY pleased with the head.

SYC Perf head P&P,Matched intake and exhaust, A12 cam, Orange CDI & coil, Motorio pulley, 115mm Variator and lightweight drive face,11gm Sliders, UNI, modded muffler + 200 horsepower

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hx-hEWl10c
I'll take your insults as compliments and blame it on your lack of intelligence.
Old 02-21-2013, 01:29 PM

Wait a minute, so what you're saying is, Tom is ggggrrreeeaaattt!!! lol
Old 02-21-2013, 02:06 PM
Heavy Contributor

I'm saying I would recommend him to others and I don't give that lightly.

SYC Perf head P&P,Matched intake and exhaust, A12 cam, Orange CDI & coil, Motorio pulley, 115mm Variator and lightweight drive face,11gm Sliders, UNI, modded muffler + 200 horsepower

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hx-hEWl10c
I'll take your insults as compliments and blame it on your lack of intelligence.