BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Classifieds > Vendor Classifieds

Vendor Classifieds Classifieds and Special Deals from BuggyMasters supporting vendors.

Old 07-18-2010, 04:53 PM
Supporting Vendor

Default 61mm GY6 B cylinder

Hey guys finally have a performance product for those GY6 B engines with the 2 bolt valve cover. As many know the 2 bolt valve cover engines found in the Sunl and Roketa 150cc buggies as well as other off brand buggies will not accept the normal mods used on the GY6 engine. So there is no longer a need to purchase a new engine to mod your engine.This 61mm cylinder is a top of the line cylinder from Taiwon. The cylinder bolt spread measured diagnoly measures 3 1/8" where as the usual GY6 has a 3" spread.Since the B engine incorporated a sport high lift cam stock the big bore will make the additional power you have been looking for. This is not one of those drop in kits and will require the case to be bored, a service SYC Powersports offers. Add to the big bore a ported and polished head, another service we offer to really wake up the GY6. The Kit sells for $149.00 is in stock and if you mention Buggymaster when ordering I will ship it free limited to continental US 48 states. TOM
Old 07-20-2010, 01:08 AM
Contributor

That's good news for the 2 bolt guys Tom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeulR4W1_PU
Old 07-20-2010, 01:20 AM
Supporting Vendor

I actually like the B block better cause when you bore the case there is more meat due to the larger bolt pattern. I believe you would be able to bore it to 66+ mm to acomodate a uncut 63mm jug. Plus they come stock with a sport cam. We will see I have a customer sending his head from Cyprus for me to port and polish. He had run all his times and speed at several distances before sending head off to me. Since he cannot find anyone to bore the case there he is keeping the bottom end stock for now. TOM
Old 12-27-2010, 05:08 PM
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYCARMS View Post
I actually like the B block better cause when you bore the case there is more meat due to the larger bolt pattern. I believe you would be able to bore it to 66+ mm to acomodate a uncut 63mm jug. Plus they come stock with a sport cam. We will see I have a customer sending his head from Cyprus for me to port and polish. He had run all his times and speed at several distances before sending head off to me. Since he cannot find anyone to bore the case there he is keeping the bottom end stock for now. TOM

How did that work out? How much would all of that cost me now? Leaving the bottom end stock will it still make better power?
Old 01-09-2011, 07:46 PM
Supporting Vendor

He e-mailed me shortly after installing the head and said that it was an awsome increase in performance. He was going to get back with ET and speed times once he dialed in the carb.I did not hear from him again and several e-mails I sent were unanswered. I finally received an e-mail from him just before Christmas stating that he had been in a bad car wreck and has just got out to the hospital after 2 1/2 months and is currently in rehab.He said that once he is well enough he still plans to complete what he had not finished. So I am still waiting to hear the numbers on performance gains. I will surely post then once I hear back. In fact I will ask him to post his results here.

Tom