BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Off Topic and Other Forums > Clubs, Riding Events, Regional Info

Clubs, Riding Events, Regional Info Forum for Buggy Clubs, Organized Riding Events etc...

Old 06-17-2012, 09:04 AM
Contributor

Default Durhamtown Plantatio, JULY 22nd

In keeping with the theme of "DP Monthly Ride)s)", The JULY ride will be on the 22nd.
Same scenario, meet at the "flat track" between 9-10:00am, riding to commence at 10:00am

BE THERE!
Old 06-29-2012, 02:57 PM
Contributor

It's undoubtedly gonna be hot guys! I start hydrating the night before, with a 12oz gatorade at bed time. I drink another after breakfast, and still another while driving up, it's only an hour drive for me...
But use your best judgement, pre-hydrate, and then keep it up, as the day progresses. I hope to see some of y'all at one of these rides soon, but I know the hot weather is going to hold some of you back, as will the cold, come Jan and Feb. But I made a promise to myself, to make a DP ride happen, once a month, for a year. By then, maybe enough people will have come out, to see how much fun it is at DP, that I won't have to stand on the soap box, and keep preaching DP! LOL.
I figure after a year, it will either become a normal thing for a lot of us, and a treat for even more of us. If not, hopefully I'll have some fun tales to tell, just the same.

see y'all on the 22nd guys!