BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Classifieds > Buggies For Sale / Wanted

Buggies For Sale / Wanted Forum for Selling Buggies, Big and Small

Old 03-16-2015, 08:46 PM

Default fl 400

Ive always wanted a fl400 Honda pilot ive been looking for years I think I need to start saving for one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-Pilot-...535077&pt=ATVs

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.
Old 03-17-2015, 06:23 AM
Heavy Contributor

They're difficult to find. If that ones close you should figure out a way to get it.
Old 03-17-2015, 07:52 AM
Power User

Nice one. I'll bet reserve on that is at least 3500.
Old 03-17-2015, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liduno View Post
They're difficult to find. If that ones close you should figure out a way to get it.
ur right they are difficult to find and I have zero $ saved for one lol, hopefully one day

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.
Old 03-17-2015, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-bird View Post
Nice one. I'll bet reserve on that is at least 3500.
ur probally correct on that X it looks pretty clean ive seen some sell over 5k but in mint condition.

Old 03-17-2015, 09:39 AM

look at this one !

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-Pilot-...865554&pt=ATVs

Old 03-17-2015, 09:47 PM

Actually, $5k is about average price. I don't see many of them for less than that.

I got the FL 350 for a good price (so I thought) at $1800 WITH a trailer....

Well, it's 30 yrs old now, and needs a lot of attention. I'm prob closer to the $3k mark now.

So my advice to anyone reading this, if you find one (85 FL 350 Odyssey) for a good deal and it needs a little work, don't do it. Just pay a little more and buy one that's already restored.

The FL 400 is a nicer version over the 350. Liquid cooled engine and much better suspension. Prob why it costs quite a bit more.
My Yerban assault vehicle: 2.2mm stroker crank, 62mm Nikasil cyl, Taida large vavle head, American made valve springs, ported intake manifold, TM 28mm carb, stock CDI, Bando coil, TK exhaust, stock CVT except for the 14g sliders, 13/40 internal gears, 16T drive, 31T axle sprocket, 22" rear tires, and ONE BIG POTATO CANNON mounted on top..........
Old 03-18-2015, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlint89 View Post
Actually, $5k is about average price. I don't see many of them for less than that.

I got the FL 350 for a good price (so I thought) at $1800 WITH a trailer....

Well, it's 30 yrs old now, and needs a lot of attention. I'm prob closer to the $3k mark now.

So my advice to anyone reading this, if you find one (85 FL 350 Odyssey) for a good deal and it needs a little work, don't do it. Just pay a little more and buy one that's already restored.

The FL 400 is a nicer version over the 350. Liquid cooled engine and much better suspension. Prob why it costs quite a bit more.
if I where to buy one it would be the fl400 for those reasons that you stated. $1800 isn't bad with a trailer on top of that! Like you said though just depends on condition.

Old 03-19-2015, 10:17 PM

There are liquid cooled heads for the 350. But you also have to buy a radiator and/or a water pump if you opt to go that route. So that just leaves the better suspension.
My Yerban assault vehicle: 2.2mm stroker crank, 62mm Nikasil cyl, Taida large vavle head, American made valve springs, ported intake manifold, TM 28mm carb, stock CDI, Bando coil, TK exhaust, stock CVT except for the 14g sliders, 13/40 internal gears, 16T drive, 31T axle sprocket, 22" rear tires, and ONE BIG POTATO CANNON mounted on top..........
Old 03-20-2015, 08:08 AM
Heavy Contributor

Most 350's don't even use a water pump, they use a thermosiphon design.