BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Classifieds > Parts For Sale / Wanted

Parts For Sale / Wanted All member parts for sale go here regardless of type.

Old 07-03-2015, 11:41 AM
Lite Contributor

Default 2007 SunL Gy6/Type B/150cc Engine & Electricals for sale.

I am selling the engine & all of the engine electrical components out of my buggy. I will sell it complete or part it out. It ran up until the day I pulled the engine out of it recently for an engine upgrade project. I already swapped out the original roller weights for sliders, changed out the variator springs, and the main clutch spring about 6-8 months ago. The CVT belt & pullies are still in good condition. The carb has also already been replaced about 1 year ago when I added a velocity stack and Uni filter. The CDI & coil have also been replaced already. I also have a new set of motor mounts and a new valve cover gasket for it still in the bags plus the original CVT springs & roller weights. I had just recently built a new exhaust for it using a Warrior 350 muffler which seemed to work very well. I pulled the head, cylinder, and piston off to prep it for a big bore kit but then ended up switching directions to a totally different engine altogether. All of it will be sold off until it's all gone. Let me know if you are interested. I live in Phoenix, AZ so shipping would be calculated accordingly.

Thanks

Last edited by kittletstv; 08-18-2015 at 11:34 PM. Reason: sold
Old 08-06-2015, 08:04 AM
Lurker

What are looking to get for the whole package?
Old 08-06-2015, 07:54 PM
Lite Contributor

Sorry but a guy came by this past Saturday and bought up everything. Thanks for checking.