BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Site News and Suggestions > New Member Introduction

New Member Introduction New to the forum? Say hello here!

Old 10-25-2019, 11:14 AM
Lurker

Default Newbe intro help ideas

Greetings from Poland. and thanks for the add. New to this game and never thought I would be in it, how things change. I have a 3 1/2 year old son that is driving me crazy, so far he has rolled and almost destroyed my garden tractor,so to prevent further damage I bought a quad with a snapped frame and built him a go-cart, he soon found that with a live axle he was able to do donuts, this was fine until he wrapped it around a tree...end of go-cart. So this is my next plan. I got this off ebay UK for 160 (a good price I hope) I have no idea what it is other than a 150 GY6 motor. It appears to have new disks and calipers and all new bushings for the rear sub frames. I need to replace tie rods and seat (the guy gave me an ally bucket seat with what you see in the first pic) I also need to fit a remote kill switch, a second removable foot pedal setup and a booster seat pic 2. Any info or ideas would be greatly appreciated Thanks

s-l1600.jpg

73157820_10217849655047689_6304528342850732032_n.jpg
Old 11-06-2019, 10:34 AM
Supporting Vendor

My opinion is this is too much for a 3 1/2 year old. Most of what you want to do, you will have to improvise. The remote kill you should be able to find on the internet. Booster seat you will have to make something as well as a second removable pedal system. The seats for that buggy would have to be ordered from a buggy dealer since they are narrower than a car seat. Not sure of make of buggy since depending on year there were many Chinese companies making buggies that looked alike in many ways. You would have to research on the internet. One place to look and try to match up is Roketa.com for they over the years carried many different brands. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.