BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Technical Discussions > 150cc GY6 and Under Engine Tech

150cc GY6 and Under Engine Tech GY6 and Smaller Technical Discussion Forum

Old 09-12-2015, 02:32 PM
Lite Contributor

Default Bn157qmj

Hello everyone I was wondering if anybody had any info on a gy6 motor I bought, It is a 180CC GY6 Short case scooter atv/go kart engine Pulled of Alpha Sport Summit code BN157QMJ. the guy had a bike shop and was going to build the hell out of it but after taking it off the atv he had other projects and forgot about it, after a while he closed the shop and the motor just sat there, he said he ran it for a couple minutes before taking it out the atv, I won it on ebay for close to nothing and he lived about 40 min away so I picked it up. I want to see what all I can do to it, if I can stroke it out and what parts are compatible from the QMJ... I did some research already but found different contradicting facts... thanks for any help
PnP Head, A12 Cam, Uni Filter with aluminum intake tube, Custom Straight through Exhaust, hp coil and ngk plug, 11G sliders, 2000 Contra Spring, 1000 Clutch Springs, ITP tires, winch. 130 main Jet, 38 pilot

Last edited by hhgtsplatinum; 03-09-2016 at 10:43 PM.
Old 03-09-2016, 10:45 PM
Lite Contributor

anybody?
PnP Head, A12 Cam, Uni Filter with aluminum intake tube, Custom Straight through Exhaust, hp coil and ngk plug, 11G sliders, 2000 Contra Spring, 1000 Clutch Springs, ITP tires, winch. 130 main Jet, 38 pilot