BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Technical Discussions > 150cc GY6 and Under Engine Tech

150cc GY6 and Under Engine Tech GY6 and Smaller Technical Discussion Forum

Old 03-31-2012, 12:35 PM
Lurker

Default kinroad runmaster IIc wire harness and parts

ok im new to this forum and buggies period my familly rides atv,atc,and dirt bikes this is are first buggy.I got the buggy of a trade it looks great lol but does not run now the man i got it of off told me the wiring harness fell on the exhaust and that was the onley problem tried a long research for almost two days and im tired of looking and my eyes burning from staring at this computer all day for a harness i found the wiring diagram and tryed to put it together myself well when i turn the key nothing happens the key switch is new the cdi is new the stator coil is new the rectifier is new and the starter silonoid is new, also the plug coil is new.Iv also tested all of these parts on another 150cc quad and they all function properly as i know sometimes you get defects. now i have jumped the starter silonoid and it has spark i put the plug in and tried to jump just to see if it ran and nothing,I through some starter fluid in the carb and it kicked over started and shut of tried one more time and the darn starter clutch went so yeah ima need one of those too lol im kinda nervios to buy the starter clutch i saw on ebay just because it aint say it would fit this engine it just said replacment for gy6 150cc i dont want to buy stuff and later find out it wont fit.Done that befor u live and u learn. all im trying to do is buy things new and just replaice i dont like fabricating things in this nature aspecially electric not my thing.But please could someone help me find the parts for this buggy. Heres a couple pics of my buggy dont know yr if someone could help with that that would help also.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20120328_124019.jpg (96.9 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20120328_123956.jpg (94.0 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20120328_123948.jpg (96.5 KB, 14 views)
Old 03-31-2012, 01:50 PM
Heavy Contributor

If you have spark, clean the carburetor thoroughly.
Old 03-31-2012, 02:14 PM
Lurker

ok will do so thats easy but were would i get some parts for this buggy i still need the starter clutch and the harness both harnesses i want to just take my old electric off and put new thanks for the fast responce