BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Classifieds > ATV's, Dirt Bikes and UTV's For Sale / Wanted

Old 01-28-2014, 10:09 PM
Contributor

Default 83-85 Suzuki LT125-185 parts (fs)

anyone interested is the described year suzuki parts? ive been quite fond of these quads throughout the years. i still have my original 125...but all the years of collecting unneeded parts on a shelf i feel like a hoarder.lol.....too much to list. just wondering if anyone was looking for a pecular part or 3. i will do pay-pal transactions
Old 01-28-2014, 10:58 PM
Power User

if you've got a centrifugal clutch assembly (don't know if any were auto shift) I'd be interested in some measurements as a possible cross reference to the 250. got to think about anything else that might cross over--maybe voltage reg.
Old 01-30-2014, 12:30 AM
Contributor

what is your specific ride u have x-bird? its a centrificul clutch assembly.volyage reg's really didnt change alot in the earky years
Old 01-30-2014, 05:44 AM
Power User

I have a LT250E out of a 1985 quadrunner. The clutches across the various LT engines in the mid to late 80s LT series engines look the same, but i'm not certain they cross over. Mine was pretty grooved to start with and now has a season of racing/test running on it. I'm trying to get one more season out of it before I go to an LT400 or YFZ 450. I'd have to pull the cover and clutch to get the various dimensions.