BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Technical Discussions > 150cc GY6 and Under Engine Tech

150cc GY6 and Under Engine Tech GY6 and Smaller Technical Discussion Forum

Old 04-30-2014, 09:48 PM
Lurker

Default 150cc Gy6, with extra engine and extra parts for sale

I have a gy6 engine that came out of a 2006 buggy, the engine runs good, idles good, forward, neutral and reverse work really good. The engine has some good power but it isn't enough for me. The engine is complete and ready to put on and go, it runs about 50 now, the only problem that i have had with it is that it spits oil out and i have no idea where it is spitting it out at, after an hour or so of riding it will cover the rear of the seat only on the drivers side. But the engine comes with a lot of modifications that are all brand new pretty much, they have no more that 10 hours on them. They are a new aftermarket cdi box, new 12 gram, a 2000 rpm spring, a new carb and it has an old one, but the new one is on it, with a new choke, it also comes with a uni air filter and intake tube with a pre filter, it has 120 and 130 jets that are not installed, the exhaust is cleaned out and has no restriction, it is a little louder but not annoying, it also has an iridium spark plug that is brand new about, it has a new starter solenoid, the starter is off the other engine so it is not new. It also has an uni air filter valve breather, it also has 2 extra cylinders for the 155cc bore kits, one is in good condition and it needs a piston and the other is done with and both pistons are done with as well. It comes with an old spark plug, the old cdi box, the old starter solenoid and the old choke with the old carb, the old spring, weights. It also comes with another complete engine without the transmission, and the other engine has everything except transmission parts. Would like to get 250 obo or i will trade. I am in Indiana, i know there are ppl around the U.S on here, so i do apologize.

Last edited by RedBarron989; 05-16-2014 at 02:28 PM.