BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > General Mini Buggy and Go Kart Forums > Mini Buggy General Discussion

Mini Buggy General Discussion General Discussion forum for Mini Buggies. (American Sportworks, HammerHead, Carter, etc)

Old 11-03-2013, 09:19 AM
Heavy Contributor

Question Help with wheel hubs!!!

Need wheel hubs for the front of my spiderbox, and when I measured the diameter of the existing "front axle" (bolt the wheel was hooked up to) I thought I measured 1/2 in, but obviously that isn't right because there are NO wheel hubs for 1/2 in....anyone done this on their yerf can tell me what size?

thanks

edit: I have seen Andrew1320 use what looks like these http://www.*************/4-x-4-Wheel-...ng_p_1653.html on his front end??
Heavy Duty Chain Tensioner
Canvas Roof/Netting
Key Start
LED Brake Lights
Headlights

SOLD!

Last edited by TheFauxFox; 11-03-2013 at 09:26 AM.
Old 11-03-2013, 06:02 PM
Lite Contributor

Should be a 5/8ths stud. Just keep in mind, those are 4 on 4 hubs, your rear hubs/rims are 4 on 110 mm. So using those means that you have different rims front to rear. May not be a big deal since most likely the tires will not be the same, but I went with a 4 on 110 mm hub on our Spiderbox just keep things the same. Now, using the 4 on 4 means you can fit a wider selection of rim, like golf cart rims for example, however, you may not find the same rim to fit the rear for the 4 on 110 mm.
Old 11-03-2013, 07:06 PM
Heavy Contributor

I'm using 4x4 on the front, and I'll just leave the rear tires the same. I might find the same size rear tires, but just knobby. I'll just change the style of the rear, and switch the front altogether.
Heavy Duty Chain Tensioner
Canvas Roof/Netting
Key Start
LED Brake Lights
Headlights

SOLD!