BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > General Mini Buggy and Go Kart Forums > Mini Buggy General Discussion

Mini Buggy General Discussion General Discussion forum for Mini Buggies. (American Sportworks, HammerHead, Carter, etc)

Old 07-14-2011, 09:27 PM
Lite Contributor

Unhappy Well Goodbye All Thank You

Very nice meeting all of you, but I am gonna get off the forum. I sold my 3206for 1000 bucks,a 100 amp arc welder, and a 1000 watt honda generator. I am on a fixed income. I loved the yerf, I wanted a Kart like it all my life, I feel very sad now, but if sumthin major would have broken, I would just had to have let it sit, and rot, then get less money, and loose money, because I would have had no extra money to fix it. Plus, I had no extra money for all the goodies on my wish list, which I hate. I had only really 1 place to ride it. So I made 300+ bucks and an arc welder, and a generator. So take care all of you who did actually reply and or speak to me, and good luck to all of you.
God Bless You All. Ride to Live and Live to Ride!!!!

Thanks for all the social interaction. Mike

( Gunluvinfull@hotmail.com )
Old 07-14-2011, 10:03 PM
Super Moderator

So I guess I can stop trying to find a way to get the black yerf to you!!!! Wow! you got a hell of a deal for your Spiderbox. Good luck with your surgery and you can still visit the forum even if you don't have a machine.
Old 07-15-2011, 12:35 AM
Lite Contributor

Thanks Studman you are the best!!! Problem is stopping by the forum, just makes the withdrawal symptoms worse, when I see all the neat buggies you guys have. !!!!

Last edited by gunluvinfull; 07-15-2011 at 09:06 AM.