BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > General Mini Buggy and Go Kart Forums > Mini Buggy General Discussion

Mini Buggy General Discussion General Discussion forum for Mini Buggies. (American Sportworks, HammerHead, Carter, etc)

Old 02-22-2012, 07:44 AM
Contributor

Default Jegs bucket seats

Got a Jegs catalog in the mail yesterday, found these seats(upper right, yellow box) in colors now ! I got a black one awhile back, none of the yerf rails fit, had to rig up some 1" steel holed tubing from lowes to get them mounted. Not the same as Spiderbox seats, but close. I mounted mine on my 3200 single seater, works good !
I got a hunting stand pad for the bottom, 12x12x1" thick, helps, not sure about the seat covers shown here, don't seem to have much padding.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf jegs seat.PDF (709.0 KB, 27 views)
Old 02-22-2012, 08:07 AM
Contributor

I bought a pair of car hacing seats online , I like the fact they came with 5 point racing cam lock belts , The stock seats and belts in the crossfire,s had no support or cushin to speak of and the belts were a joke. I paid a pretty penny for them i think 250.00 for the pair with belts but comfort and safty for the family are worth every penny.
Old 02-23-2012, 02:00 AM
Heavy Contributor

Any seat covers would be better than none on the yerf! especially with padding!, and for only 24 bucks I think I might have to grab a pair.
Yerfdog Spiderbox, Uni Type air filter with 6" intake, 130 jet, Orange no-rev limit cdi, Red coil, iridium plug, 1500rpm clutch springs, 1500rpm contra spring, 13g sliders, 22" rears, 21" fronts, aftermarket reverse installed, and Trailtech Vapor.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:19 AM
Heavy Contributor

Those Jegs covers fit the stock yerf seats in a 3206 perfect. the covers have a little padding but not much. Reasonably comfortable after you put some thin high density foam pads in some of the contact areas. like at the base of your spine and under your butt bone. The covers really help for keeping you snug and not sliding around in the plastic seat.
just for snits and giggles, I tried some bubble wrap for padding. felt real good until it got rough and bubbles popped with every bounce. Reminded me of my old grandmother, every time she sneezed or coughed she pharted
Attached Images
File Type: jpg biltmore 036.jpg (96.0 KB, 13 views)
Old 02-23-2012, 07:37 AM
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckau View Post
Those Jegs covers fit the stock yerf seats in a 3206 perfect. the covers have a little padding but not much.
good to know !...
Old 02-23-2012, 10:43 AM
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckau View Post
Those Jegs covers fit the stock yerf seats in a 3206 perfect.
I agree.

Old 02-23-2012, 11:25 AM
Heavy Contributor

they are a little more expensive on the jegs website, $32 each, but I think it's free shipping.
Yerfdog Spiderbox, Uni Type air filter with 6" intake, 130 jet, Orange no-rev limit cdi, Red coil, iridium plug, 1500rpm clutch springs, 1500rpm contra spring, 13g sliders, 22" rears, 21" fronts, aftermarket reverse installed, and Trailtech Vapor.