BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > General Mini Buggy and Go Kart Forums > Mini Buggy General Discussion

Mini Buggy General Discussion General Discussion forum for Mini Buggies. (American Sportworks, HammerHead, Carter, etc)

Old 08-26-2012, 05:19 PM
Power User

Default Latest addition

OK, so whomever or whatever got me into these things is going to be shot!

After a couple near misses, the latest addition has made it home to what i'm calling the X-Fleet. Well, actually it's stashed up at work since it's for the wife on her b-day next week. Whether or not she likes it, well ... I'll find out and either get shot or hugged! But it at least puts a two-seater back in the garage that will allow me or both of us to take our daughter along for rides on state trails. I have a couple within an hour's drive, so the trailer and the two-seater finish off the hit list.

Thank you to Justin, aka "Bigs" here, it's in great shape and well worth the price.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kaw2439.jpg (95.2 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg kaw2440.jpg (95.8 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg kaw2441.jpg (92.6 KB, 23 views)
Old 08-26-2012, 06:54 PM
Contributor

Congrats, looks like a nice buggy.
Old 08-26-2012, 10:27 PM
Power User

Thanks, I nearly bought a couple that needed work for around the same price. It has new rear tires, HID/LED lights that are set up on separate switches and installed very cleanly, Uni filter, HH exhaust, 1500 spring, sliders and aftermarket DR clutch. A few little rust spots and a tape patch on the seat are about the biggest issues. As far as stock items, about the only thing i don't like are the pedals. Never liked the ones that are basically a bent rod, so I'm thinking about about attaching some of my aluminum C-channel with diamond plate on it to those.